BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 9, 2008

Pictures from Mr. John's.. FINALLY!



James was very happy, He had a yo-yo. {lol}
he played with it all day













Josiah looks really ready:} {lol}



















I think colten is in a trance! {lol} :}











Whelp.. He's ready now! :} {lol}












I think he's tired:] he played hard







Nice hit colten! :}














Oh yeah, He thinks so! {lol}
















Well i finally I got them on here. But that's not all of them. I don't think they'll all fit in here {lol} But anywho. There's nothing much to talk about. It rained today... ALOT! But the bright side my Dad's back to work! YAY!! lol So anyway.. I'm out
Peace out blog peeps!:}




































































































































































1 melodies rising:

Course of Perfection said...

LOL!!! What a handsome group of young men!

I yelled at Colt to come look at these. He said, in his usual understated tone, "Whoa...too many pictures of me."