BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dad, go to work!!

Well today's another beautiful day:} And my dad decided to take off from work. aahhhhh!!! He never gives us a warning, and just wakes up and says, Huh, I think I wanna take today and do work around the house, double aaahhhh! He does stuff we never even do!!lol So I probably gotta fix fence today, or work cows, blah! Don't get me wrong, I love my dad, and I love that he's home, but when he's home its like, GO TO WORK!! lol My mom's always like, "just let him be, he wants to get this stuff done." And then he makes me do it! I like to mow, {Anybody need work done? I'm a good worker!:}lol} I don't know why, lol But I do. So today hopefully my mom and I are going to town, I'm trying to find something really pretty for her and don't know what to get, I found a really good "Mother's day" card that I wanta get her, oh yeah that reminds me.. HAPPY {almost} MOTHER'S DAY Blog people!! lol So anyway, I hope all ya'll have a great day! Live, Laugh, Love, And Live everyday to the fullest you can! I'll probably be back later AFTER work lol:} Peace out people:}

1 melodies rising:

Sea-gal said...

What a time to work on patience, eh? Be slow to speak, slow to anger and quick to listen. Thank the Lord today for His Mercy and Grace in your life and for this opportunity to show your love for your Daddy...:)