Well today is a lazy day. I think it's going to rain, It's really humid too- my dog and horse are lying in the shade. I'm temped to go over there and spray my horse with water like I did the other day. She loves the water,{ Except going across it! you know lol} She'll just stand there and let me spray her with the hose. She loves to drink out of it too! it's sooooo funny! She'll hear that water come on and come running, just to drink out of the hose! lol My 4-1/2 year old horse,{he's my BABY!:} does the same thing, he likes the water too. I'm going to start putting my pictures on here-my camera broke so I'm waiting for mom's camera to come in. So therefore I'll have PICTURES!! YAY! My horse is so handsome, He's a red and white paint, 4-1/2, and a stinker! lol He thinks he's a dog! When he was little, he'd follow me around the yard all day and he'd try and come in the house! lol it was so funny:} He's got some training to do though,on the other hand he's pretty good about letting me put a saddle on him. I love him to death! I could NEVER sell him. My dad's like "that horse is a plug, he won't be nothing more" I said: "Dad, he's my baby, I could never sell him, he's good for something!"lol so anyway. I'm gonna try and get some training done today before it rains. I put a halter on Blake yesterday, he didn't like it lol, and put one on Ebony too-a pretty purple one! lol She likes hers. But anyway, I hope everyone's doing well who is reading this:} Much love!
Peace out
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Lazy day, {Sort of}
Posted by ~Country Girl~ at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 melodies rising:
Keep working with those ponies! Good job girl.
Post a Comment